Boxing Gloves Venum S47 - Black/OrangeCode: VENUM-05026-112/10OZ VENUM-05026-112/12OZ VENUM-05026-112/14OZ VENUM-05026-112/16OZ Choose variant
Product detailed description
The Venum S47 Collection has been developed alongside Venum Athlete and ONE Championship Fighter Samy Sana. A three-time Muay Thai and Kickboxing World Champion, Sana is also known as the “AK-47” after the assault rifle, due to the way this French athlete lays down heavy fire upon his opponents. This collection delivers performance gear and apparel for kickboxers and has been designed with a touch of orange to represent the relentless energy of Sana’s fight style.
The Venum S47 Boxing Gloves are based on the exceptionally durable Venum Elite Evo range. They are handmade in Thailand and are designed to withstand intensive use. High-end microfiber, imported from Japan, is used to cover the gloves. This gives them exceptional durability, identical to, or even superior to, that of a leather glove.
These gloves have also been engineered with an anatomical design to provide optimized protection for the hand and wrist. The hand is secured in a natural position, to considerably reduce the risk of injury. Four layers of foam with different densities provide high level absorption with every impact.
Pair the Venum S47 Boxing Gloves with the shin guards and performance apparel from the same collection.
- Microfiber PU casing for longevity,
- Four layers of natural foam for impact protection,
- Perforated palm for breathability,
- Anatomical shape for optimized fist placement,
- Optimized protection of the knuckles and hand,
- Reinforced seams for durability,
- Large Velcro closure for optimal support and adjustment,
- Long cuff for protection and stability of the wrist,
- Samy Sana x Venum logo detailing,
- Fully assembled and hand sewn in Thailand.